Optimize Etsy Shop Follow-Up Management
√Precise Order Screening: Choose regular customers who have left positive reviews from all Etsy orders.
√AI Messaging: Import customer information into the message box via smart tags in one click，easily get more Etsy reviews.
√Batch Editing: Batch edit all Etsy orders status, you can track Etsy orders efficiently.
√Daily Update: All new orders information will update in daily, helping you save time to make important decision.
Use it now
Visual Analysis in Etsy Reviews Effects
√A/B Test: Test the results of different Etsy templates and choose the best one.
√Zero Negative Reviews: Timely targeting of Etsy negative reviews and quick response.
√Etsy Reviews Insights: See how Etsy reviews perform, include numbers of postive/negative Etsy reviews and comments rate.
√Reviews Ratio: View the proportion of various types of reviews in the past three months to understand the current review structure.
Access Etsy Official API to Securing Your Shop
√As tested on a large number of Etsy shops, using the Etsy official API is the safest and most stable for shops.
√Our built-in Etsy templates complies with Etsy rules for a true risk-free.
√At present, only one Etsy shop can be bound to a single account, no risk of shop association.
√If asking for reviews does not work well, you can unbind at any time.
Batch Export of All Etsy Customer Emails
√Support for bulk export of Etsy orders detail, include customer email, customer name, customer type, Etsy reviews status, request status, order ID and order date.
√Stay tuned for more wonderful features!
Do You Want Get More Positive Etsy Reviews?
Giving potential customers an objective standard to judge how good the product is and avoiding to seller's "self-promotion".
For sellers, a healthy Etsy reviews are more likely to improve the ranking of their shop and the credibility of their products, and increase customer stickiness and conversation rate on Etsy. Therefore, in recent years, more Etsy sellers are taking reviews on Etsy seriously.
If you want receive Etsy reviews quickly than ever, we suggest you send a follow-up message about 3 days after delivery asking if their Etsy orders meet their satisfaction. Although, the most customers will ignore it, some customers will reply to you in private messages or leave public reviews.
Yes or No
1. Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam.
2. Harassing or abusing another member or violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
3. Contact someone after they have explicitly asked you not to.
4. Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
· Contain private information.
· Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery.
· Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
· Contain prohibited medical drug claims.
· Contain advertising or spam.
· Are only about things outside the seller’s control, such as a delivery carrier (mentioned by name), Etsy, or a third party.
· Contain threats or extortion.
· Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score.
1. Follow-up Etsy orders and kindly ask them if everything makes them feel satisfied, and anything you can do to improve their purchase experience.
2. If they are unhappy, contact them through Etsyhunt with professional and polite Etsy templates to fix problem that occurred. If they are happy, say sincere thanks to them, and be casual say some warmly words to ask for reviews.
3. Make notes with Etsy orders that provide some benefits to customers, such as offering bonus for next order or providing some little gifts.
4. Don't send ask for reviews messages to them too many times, people won't like it.
2. Your social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, especially useful to potential customer, stimulate them to make purchases.
3. Try to add them in your shop announcement, make new customers detailed understand your Etsy product.