EtsyHunt Refund Policy
As a SaaS provider, all products and services offered by EtsyHunt and its business divisions are intangible, non-retractable, and non-reversible. Therefore, once an order is completed, refunds will not be granted unless they meet the specified refund criteria.
We kindly request that you carefully read the following terms and conditions before making any payments.
- We highly recommend that you fully understand the features and characteristics of our products and services before subscribing to a package to avoid refund situations.
- By ordering our products and services, you acknowledge that prior to your application, you have fully read, understood, and accepted all the terms and conditions outlined in this refund policy. Your usage of this product implies your agreement to comply with all provisions of this refund policy.
- If you disagree or cannot accept any terms and conditions in this policy, please contact us to express your opinions and suggestions. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
- For any inquiries or general questions, please allow us up to 48 hours to respond to your request.
We ONLY accept refund requests that meet the following conditions:
- An abnormal payment caused by a system error.
- The refund request is for the first transaction made with this account, and it must be submitted within 24 HOURS of the first payment by contacting our online customer service.
- The first payment refers to the initial payment made using the registered account and does not include renewals, package upgrades, or repurchases.
- When submitting a refund request, please provide sufficient and thorough reasons for the refund.
- We do not accept refund requests based on insufficient usage or dissatisfaction with the product.
Your subscription begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period without notice until you cancel. You authorize us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) every period until you cancel.
- Trial Period: The trial period for Pro plan is 3 days. During the trial period, users can fully experience all features of the Pro plan.
- Conversion to Formal Subscription: After the trial period ends, the Pro plan will automatically convert to a formal subscription and charge fees from the payment method bound by the user. Users can manually cancel the trial during the trial period to avoid being charged.
- No Refund for Cancellation During Trial Period: If a user cancels the Pro plan during the trial period, the used trial days will not be refunded.
- One Trial per Account: Each registered account is limited to one trial of the Pro plan. The same account cannot trial repeatedly.
- Prohibition of Trial Abuse: It is strictly prohibited to repeat trials of the Pro plan using multiple accounts. If discovered, the site has the right to immediately terminate the relevant accounts' trial qualifications and reserves the right for further investigation.
You can manually cancel the automatic renewal at any time, and you may cancel your subscription follow these steps:
- Login to EtsyHunt official website
Hover over your email account in the top right corner
Select "Profile" - "Plan" - "Cancel Subscription", and follow the prompts to cancel subscription
Once the automatic renewal is canceled, the current package and associated benefits will expire at the end of the current service period. You can continue using the current package and benefits until the service period ends and no refund will be issued.
- Online customer service
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org